Make Your Donation
Thank you for choosing to make a donation to Bike Across China. 100% of all donations go directly to our charities (both of which are non-profit organizations registered in the US). Each donor will receive an itemized tax-receipt of their donation.
2) By Phone: Call our Project Director, Mathew Farkash, at 401-935-5985 -- if you receive a voice-mail please leave the following information:
3) By Mail or Fax (for checks and credit cards): Use our Mail-In Donation Form (PDF Format)
Other Ways You Can Participate:
2) Become a Tour Leader by TELLING your friends and family about Bike Across China. Tools to help you communicate your message and to motivate others to participate are coming soon.
3) Spread awareness about Bike Across China. Use our press pack to contact newspapers, magazines, and other publicity avenues. More info coming soon.
4) Join us in China -- we can help you develop a tour plan that would include meeting with or joining the Bike Across China team for a day or two (motorized bike options available).
5) Make us bike faster :) - send us an e-mail encouraging us on.
6) Be a friend to someone with autism, contact your local ASA Chapter
Other Ways You Can Donate To the Autism Society Of America:
1) Vehicle Donations - Donate your used car, truck, or boat to the Autism Society of America. Just call TOLL-FREE 888.244.8875 and they'll take care of the rest, including FREE vehicle pickup! Some restrictions may apply.
2) Workplace Giving - You can also contribute through your workplace giving campaign and your company may match up to 100% of your contributions. The ASA is a proud participant in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC #1580) , United Way, and Independent Charities of America. Ask your employer how you can sign up to contribute to ASA today!
3) Underwriting printing costs for our newsletter or other informational materials; in-kind contributions; sponsorship of fundraising events ; volunteering your time to an ASA Chapter; being a friend to someone with autism!
4) Contact the ASA if you know of an individual, corporation or foundation that you think might be interested in providing funding for services for families of newly-diagnosed children or projects including critical research, please call ASA's Development Department at 301-657-0881, ext. 127.
5) Get an Autism Society of America Platinum Plus MastCard credit card, issued by MBNA America Bank, N.A.
Other Ways You Can Donate To Save A Child's Heart:
1) Order the Save A Child's Heart Video Click Here - This 10 minute program was chosen by EL-AL for in-flight viewing worldwide! This video shows how the program reaches out to children in the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Asia to give them health, hope and a chance for a future.
All content copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.