On July 3, 2005, Fang Wen Guang and Brad Weinberg will begin a 2-month, 5,000 kilometer bicycle/volunteer challenge across China with the goals of:
Brad's little brother Blake is autistic and his inspiration for this trip. Fang Wen Guang's father died of a heart attack when Fang Wen Guang was only 19 years old. Fang Wen Guang is biking for Save a Child's Heart, a charity that provides heart surgeries to children in developing countries that would die with out this treatment.
- Sharing a message of awareness with 20,000 people through this web site
- Raising $20,000 for our charities, the Autism Society of America and Save A Child's Heart
- Promoting the basic inclusion and assistance of people with mental disabilities in China
There are two ways you can help us:
The trip starts July 3rd and we will be sending photos and updates all along the tour. Read more about it at
- Spread Awareness by telling your friends and family about this event
- DONATE! 100% of all donation go directly to our charities -- we take absolutely nothing!
Thank you for your support,
Brad Weinberg & Fang Wen Guang
Tour Leaders, Bike Across China
PS: You can call our Tour Director, Mathew Farkash, at 401-935-5985, if you have any urgent questions.
Total Raised: $10,024
Autism Awareness Target: 10,000 people
Awareness Created: 10,599 people